Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Oak HC/FT Co-Founder & General Partner Andrew Adams has more than 20 years of experience as a venture capitalist investing in transformative companies and entrepreneurs.
In 2014, Andrew, along with Annie Lamont and Patricia Kemp, launched Oak HC/FT, a venture capital fund investing in early to growth stage tech-enabled companies shaping the future of healthcare information and financial services.
Prior to founding Oak HC/FT, Andrew served as a partner at Oak Investment Partners. He began his career as a financial analyst at Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown and went on to become a senior associate with Capital Resource Partners.
Andrew received his bachelor’s degree in history from Princeton University.
Andrew’s active investments are listed below.
– Independent Living Systems
– Maestro Health
– One Medical Group
– Precision for Medicine Holdings
– US HealthVest
– xG Health Solutions
– American Esoteric Laboratories (acquired by Sonic Healthcare Limited)
– Argus Information & Advisory Services (acquired by Verisk Analytics)
– Benefitfocus (NASDAQ: BNFT)
– CareMedic Systems (acquired by Ingenix)
– CLARiENT (NSDQ: CLRT; acquired by GE Healthcare)
– Core Informatics (acquired by Thermo Fisher Scientific)
– Health Dialog (acquired by British United Provident Association)
– iHealth Technologies (merged with Connolly)
– LDI Integrated Pharmacy Services (acquired by Diplomat Pharmacy)
– NetSpend Corporation (NASDAQ: NTSP; acquired by TSYS)
– PayFlex Systems (acquired by Aetna)
– PharMEDium Healthcare (acquired by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice)
– United BioSource (acquired by Medco Health Solutions)