2019 Fall Summit
Hosted by: Together.Health
October 27, 2019: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Join Together.Health leadership and community at HLTH by participating in our semi-annual innovation program, taking place on Sunday, October 27th! This year, Together.Health is excited to be partnering with HLTH at its premier annual event, to convene community leaders in digital health innovation from throughout the country and world. At this highly interactive event, you’ll learn about how collaboration through a regional and national ecosystems approach is leading to successful partnerships and a more efficient, frictionless marketplace for scaling innovative healthcare solutions. Furthermore, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from innovation thought leaders with marquee incubators, accelerators, providers, payers, associations, government, startups, and investors, and will be able to directly interact with them in our roundtable breakout sessions.
9:00 AM – Registration & Networking
9:20 AM – Opening Address
- Together.Health Co-Chairs: Maura Little (Cambia Grove), Nick Dougherty (MassChallenge HealthTech), and Stephen Konya (Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology)
9:30 AM Rural Health Innovation
- Rachel Dixon (Prime Health)
9:35 AM Policy Market Forces: The Importance of Public-Private Collaboration
- Michael Perretta (Docket), Karolina Starczak (Nutrimedy), and Doug Williams (1upHealth)
10:00 AM Digital Health ROI
- Stacy Lloyd (American Medical Association)
10:05 AM Technology Market Forces: Advancing Interoperability for Health Care and Discovery
- Teresa Zayas Cabán (Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology and National Institutes of Health)
10:20 AM Standardizing Security
- Nick Dougherty (MassChallenge HealthTech)
10:25 AM Ecosystem Market Forces: From Hackathons to Incubators, How Do Great Ideas Win?
- Kirk Barnes (ATDC), Janice Louie (Cedars Sinai Accelerator), Freddy Nguyen (MIT Hacking Medicine)
11:00 AM Roundtable Breakouts
* Agenda topics and event format subject to change.
Together.Health Collaborative is an open source initiative whose goal is to use the power of community to accelerate the adoption and implementation of innovative health solutions, by providing a network for these leaders to collaborate across regional, national and international healthcare innovation ecosystems. See the full list of participating member organizations and learn about how to get involved in our collaborative open sourced projects here.