As the official social media sponsor of HLTH 2019, Cambia is hosting a series of Twitter Chats about innovation, technology and problem-solving in health care. Who should join? These conversations are ideal for individuals, companies, and policymakers who are interested in and involved with transforming the health care industry.
We hope you’ll join us using #CambiaChat #HLTH2019.
Bookmark this page! We will update often with details regarding the next chat, so make sure to check back for more information.
First Tweet Chat: October 16, 2pm PT
The State of AI: What are the opportunities and challenges of applying AI in our modern health care system?
- Q1: What advancements in AI do you think will have the biggest impact in transforming health care?
- Q2: What are the biggest challenges facing advancement of AI technology in the health care space?
- Q3: Data is only as good as what people are willing to share… How can we overcome the trust barrier and ethical concerns in data sharing?
- Q4: How can AI make health care more people-focused?
- Q5: How can AI help providers better understand consumer/patient/people’s needs?
Second Tweet Chat: Week of October 21
How is venture capital disrupting the “P’s” of Health Care? Payers, providers, pharma & patients
Third Tweet Chat: October 23, 3pm PT
Creating a culture of consumer obsession: How does it translate to health solutions?