Women of Impact Luncheon
Executive Strategies: Advancing Women Executives in HLTH in the #MeToo Era
Location: Rooms 252-255
*This lunch is first-come, first-served, as space is limited.
October 28, 2019: 12:30 – 2:00pm
You already know that women are under-represented in the C-suite and Board room and that this asymmetry has negatively affected your bottom line. What may come as a surprise however, is that there are steps you can take to remedy this sooner, rather than later. This session is a practical discussion on how to successfully mentor, promote and empower female leaders. Everyone, no matter your gender, has a role to play. Come learn from those who have spent decades in the field diversifying the top echelons of the health care landscape.
Speakers include founding members of Women of Impact:
- Ceci Connolly, President & CEO, Alliance of Community Health Plans (Moderator)
- Ann Mond Johnson, CEO, American Telemedicine Association
- Vinny Arora, MD, Assistant Dean and Director GME Innovation, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Karen Remley, MD, MBA, Senior Fellow, de Beaumont Foundation
- Dr. Thomas Lee, CMO at Press Ganey, veteran health care executive and renowned thought leader